Friday, October 2, 2009

I am SOOO Bad at this!!

Well I guess I will write considering it is 4 in the morning and I can't sleep. Also everyone is getting on me to update my blog.....so here goes. So i still love married life. I love Phil more and more everyday. Its amazing. Phil is still working for the forest service fighting fires. He is gone a lot, but he makes good money. He has been looking for another job for a while now since he is getting laid off here in a month. It's only seasonal. I am working at Dr. Johnson and Dr. McMinn's orthodontist office as an ortho assistant. I like it, but I would rather my full time job be....A Full time MOM! I want to start teaching piano and I am starting to sell Scentsy. Just a few back-ups just in case. We both stay pretty busy, but love to come home, lay in our enormous bean bag chair, eat popcorn, and watch movies. It's my favorite part of the day!
We are living in a townhome in chubbuck and we love it. Its 3 bedrooms, so plenty of room for the 2 of us. We are in a home ward with 3 retirment communities in it, so the older couples love us. Relief Society is hilarious. We have also been going on some last minute vacations before the snow comes. We have gone to Island Park a lot and staying in a friends cabin with the family, and last weekend we camped in Mesa Falls. (We had to hike to get there). It was so much fun, but a lot happened in that one night. We woke up at like 7 in the morning with a bear in our camp site, and the boys tried to go after it, Phil lost his wedding ring after cliff diving into the river(after only being married for 7 months), and then when we were taking our tent down the next morning, there was a huge pile of bear poop under it!!!
With the family, Lacy is having her baby on Wednesday. Number 4 for her, and no one knows the sex of the baby. Lindsey is about 4 months prego, and finds out what it is here in a few weeks. Jess is still in Grace being an amazing mom. Tara just graduated from the esthetician program in Idaho Falls, and just got a job at DrangonFly! Mom and Dad are living life! I love it. They deserve it!
I will try to be better at this! Its not so bad once it is done!

1 comment:

Sotutus said...

You are too cute, Mandy! I thought for a second there, by saying you want to be a stay at home MOM, you were trying to announce something!! :)